With a growing competition in hospitality sector, hotels and resorts have to face a lot of competition. They are trying every trick in the book to beat competitors and attract more guests. Apart from offering personalized services and customized holiday packages, social media marketing also plays an important role in promoting the business of the hotels. Presence on social media platforms has become a compulsion to promote luxury and 5 star hotels. As more and more tourists and business travellers prefer to book their hotels online, maintaining a positive reputation online plays a very important role in the success of hotels.
Here is a list of factors to keep in mind while designing social media content for your luxury hotel in Saigon, which will help you to improve the engagement with the viewers and deliver value to the guests.
- Create content that is apt for different platforms. Content is the king of social media marketing but context is also important. There are a number of social media platforms and each is different from one another. Develop content that is suitable for different platforms. For example the luxury hotel in Saigon, can use its Facebook page to engage the viewers with attractive storytelling, it can create mesmerizing pictures for Pinterest and use Instagram to share interesting content with creative pictures.
- An important point to remember while designing the social media marketing strategy for your luxury hotel in Saigon is never interrupt the viewers. Try to become a part of the social media experience instead of disrupting the experience with advertisements.
- Share content that is useful to the audience. Create up-to-date and useful content that adds value to your brand. This will help you to improve the engagement with the social media followers and develop a positive brand image.
- Use attractive images, videos, animations and motion graphics to engage with the viewers. Creative content will help you to grab the attention of the prospective clients and engage with them.
- Be careful about what you post in the social media. While posting on the social media pages of your luxury hotel in Saigon, remember that every post is a representative of your brand identity. Every tweet and every picture helps the viewers to form opinions about your brand. Maintain consistent brand identity across all the platforms.